Should or would you trust a vendor’s report on their own property?

Vendors may get a building or pest report on the property they are selling to give to interested buyers. These are often organised by the agent and are often performed by unlicensed, uninsured building inspectors.

If the report is not in your name then you have no professional indemnity insurance for any defect that could be missed in the report.

We recommend that you always organise an independent report by an insured, qualified and licenced building and pest inspector.

BRC Property Inspectors can give you a comprehensive, detailed report from a licenced, insured inspector with over 35 years experience.

Share this:  

Related Posts